Things to Do in St. Moritz
As a popular resort among the world’s elite, St. Moritz boasts a long docket of winter outdoor activities as well as other attractions, like the world-class shopping village in St. Moritz Dorf. Below you’ll find our favorite things to do in St. Moritz. To learn more about all the available options, call, or chat with, one of Ski.com’s knowledgeable Mountain Vacation Specialists.
- Cross-country skiing on the region’s staggering 200 kilometers of world-class trails.
- Winter polo.
- Winter horse racing.
- Winter cricket.
- An afternoon perusing the Engadin museum.
- Tobogganing down the famous Cresta Run.
- Snowshoeing or tobogganing at Muottas Muragl.
- Winter hang-gliding/paragliding.
- Indoor tennis.
- Spa treatment or soak in the public baths at Pontresina.
- Sightseeing at the Heidi Hut, which inspired author Johanna Spyri to write the Heidi stories.