The overwhelming majority—95 percent—of the accommodations in Snowmass are ski in, ski out or just steps from the slopes. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for luxury Snowmass hotels with endless amenities or trying to cut costs by choosing one of the dozens of affordable Snowmass lodging options, you’ll always be waking up near the chairlifts during your Snowmass ski vacation.
Ski.com's favorite Snowmass hotels + condos
- The Viceroy Snowmass is one of the most notable Snowmass hotels. The Viceroy mixes urban chic with mountain rustic, offering everything from studio rooms to four-bedroom condominiums. Every room boasts fine amenities and world-class service is found everywhere in this expansive property.
- Capital Peak Lodge is a great option if you want to blend luxury with the familiar feel of home. They have a concierge on-site and a prime location in the Snowmass Base Village are just steps from the high-speed, six-person chairlift and Elk Camp Gondola, both are found at the bottom of Snowmass Mountain.
- Young professionals in search of a slick slopeside hotel and a hopping après scene in the hotel bar will love the Holiday Inn Express. The Holiday Inn Express' youthful atmosphere is great for families, too. There’s an awesome game room one floor above the lobby with a foosball table and video games to play, and couches for teens to kickback on while watching movies. The Holiday Inn Express' lounge-style bar off the lobby is the perfect place for adults to relax with a cold New Belgium beer after a day on the slopes.
- The Westin’s refined charm is a new addition to the Snowmass hotel scene, and is already a favorite spot for visitors who love the Westin experience. A superb location, right on the Snowmass Mall, tiered hot tubs and a pool sit directly next to the ski run, Fanny Hill, and a beautiful lobby overlooking the slopes makes a stay at the Westin during your Snowmass ski vacation an easy decision.
- For those looking for something a little different, there are condominiums and homes ranging from sprawling family-friendly residences like the slopeside Crestwood Condominiums, Pokolodi Lodge and ski in ski out Top of the Village to affordable lodging options like the Timberline and Snowmass Inn.