If convenience, affordability and terrain options for every type of skier top your ski vacation docket, then Keystone, Colorado it is! A Keystone ski vacation truly offers slices of heaven for every single penchant, both on and off the mountain. From tubing, to fine dining or quick (and cheap) eats, to après drinks, to world-class cat skiing and perfect family friendly trails, Keystone has it all. Keystone is opportunely located just under 100 miles from Denver International Airport, the drive along I-70 takes a little over an hour and a half, so you can easily arrive in the morning and sneak a half-day of skiing in. And unless you want to go check out the outlet shopping in Silverthorne or check out downtown Frisco, there’s no reason to ever leave during your Keystone ski vacation. All the Keystone restaurants are handily located in the base village or just across Highway 6. On sunny afternoons Keystone has a lively après scene, making it a great place to have a beer and mingle.
Ski Keystone, Colorado
Every level of skier will find their own section of the mountain to call their own. Beginners will love the “learning area” off of the Ranger chairlift, as well as all the green runs off of River Run Gondola. Children of all levels, will squeal with delight in Keystone’s many Kidventure Zones, which are fun, zippy tree trails and mini-themed camps. Intermediate skiers will find they can ski all three of the lift-accessed mountains, but the best blue trails are to be found off of the River Run Gondola, with epic, sustained cruisers like Frenchman and Irishman. Expert skiers and boarders have nearly 50 percent of Keystone’s 3,000 acres to themselves, and can enjoy moguls, glades, steeps and small chutes. Powderhounds will delight in all the snowcat-accessed terrain off of Independence Mountain and Wapiti Peak.
Keystone Ski Vacation Packages
If Keystone Resort sounds like the ski destination that's right for you and yours, start the booking process today. We're here to help you make the process easy as possible. You can book your entire Vail ski packages, including:
- Lodging. Choose from 77 lodging options. Popular Searches: Discounted Lodging | Luxury | Ski In Ski Out | Pet-Friendly | Hot Tub
- Lift Tickets. Ski.com can save you up to 40% on window prices, especially when bundled with lodging. Call for lift tickets!
- Flights. We work domestically and internationally with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, Frontier Airlines, SWISS, Air France, Alitalia, LAN and more.
- Ground Transportation. Options include rental cars with top providers, like Budget, Hertz and Avis, private cars, private shuttles or shared shuttles.
- Snowsports School. We've got beginners to experts covered with award-winning snowsports schools at every destination we work with.
- Equipment Rentals. Pre-arrange your rentals or demos with us. Options include in-store pick-up or delivery service right to where you're staying.
- Activities. Dog sledding, snow tubing, ice skating, Nordic skiing, snowmobiling...the list goes on. We can make it all happen for you.