IT Help Desk Support Specialist
Ski.com is currently seeking a full-time help desk support specialist. The right candidate will assist in supporting end users, both remote and in person, while also maintaining software.
Must have good working knowledge of:
- MS Windows
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- General awareness of computer systems, PC repair, and network management
- Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical technical issues as they arise.
- Ability to deploy, configure, and support operating systems on desktop and mobile.
- Understanding and appreciation for information security within systems and user devices.
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience, with an awareness of prioritization of tasks, stakeholders, budget, and time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and support user systems and internal applications
- Responsible for supporting all company Hardware and Software
- Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Monitor and promptly respond to incoming user helpdesk requests.
- Maintain inventory of hardware, software, and licenses.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software
Ideal Candidate has experience with:
- Network Fundamentals
Salary Range $36K-$56K DOE