Like any impactful dream, the dreamer wakes up with a sense that something has changed. Something IS DIFFERENT.
So in anticipation of this year’s Dream Job applicants, we caught up with last year’s winner, Jackson Lebsack to discuss some of the moments he still wakes up thinking about.
10) Ziplining through old-growth pine forests in the middle of a snowstorm (Whistler Blackcomb, BC)
9) Arriving at the perfect late lunch in the Alps via helicopter (Courchevel, France)
8) Snowmobiling in endless, cold-smoke powder (Crested Butte, CO)
7) Off-the-beaten path fat biking beneath the San Juan Mountains (Telluride, CO)
6) Skiing snow so deep, breathing was difficult (Hakuba Valley, Japan)
5) Ripping big mountain terrain and following it up with all-time pizza, pastries, and apres (Verbier, Switzerland)
4) Picture-perfect skiing with lake front views (Heavenly, CA)
3) Snapping photos of the BIG AIR jump while US OPEN athletes flew above (Vail, CO)
2) Catching first chair in the Kootenay Rockies with Fernie’s finest (Fernie, BC)
1) Getting snowed in for an extra day after the historic storm of 2019 hit the Austrian alps… BEST DAY EVER (St. Anton, Austria)