From its celebrated Champagne Powder to its deep Western heritage and Winter Olympic history to its renown as one of the most memorable ski towns in North America, you can bet that you’re getting the full package on a Steamboat Springs ski resort vacation. Steamboat packs a punch for just about every on- and off-mountain interest: a nice mix of terrain, a casual, yet, high-quality dining scene, amenities and lodging for every preference and budget—including some of the most affordable ski in, ski out condos and hotels available. There’s a reason skiers of all ages having been calling Steamboat Springs one of their favorite ski resorts for the last 50 years.
Skiing Steamboat Ski Resort
One of Colorado’s snowfall leaders, the Steamboat skiing is almost always incredible. Combine its 350 annual inches with state-of-the-art grooming capabilities and you can imagine that skiing cruisers at Steamboat is among the world’s best. Steamboat’s terrain is well dispersed, allowing skiers of all levels to explore the mountain, and even ski together. Families with beginners to experts will love the fact that they can each enjoy their ideal terrain and then meet back up at one of Steamboat’s lifts and enjoy quality time as they ride the chair. The terrain between Sunshine Express and Sundown Express offers something for nearly everyone: beginner, intermediate and expert. Intermediates and experts can easily access the backside of the mountain—Morningside Park—and all of its well-spaced tree and steeps skiing.
Beginner skiers will delight in the many shorter beginner trails off of the Bashor Lift, which easily leads back to the base area. There are also plenty of sustained beginner groomers perfect for getting the legs in ski shape. Intermediates, too, have many exceptionally long and well-groomed trails to choose from, in addition to the advanced intermediate runs off of the Pony Express Lift to test their skills on. Expert skiers on the hunt for extreme terrain will find they can’t stay out of Christmas Tree Bowl’s steep glades and well-preserved powder.
Steamboat Ski Packages
If Steamboats pristine champagne powder and charming cowboy town sound like the ski destination you've been dreaming of, start the booking process today. We're here to help you make the process easy as possible. You can book your entire Steamboat ski package, including:
- Lodging. Choose from 207 lodging options. Popular Searches: Discounted Lodging | Luxury | Ski In Ski Out | Pet-Friendly | Hot Tub
- Lift Tickets. Ski.com can save you up to 40% on window prices. Call for lift tickets!
- Flights. We work domestically and internationally with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, Frontier Airlines, SWISS, Air France, Alitalia, LAN and more.
- Ground Transportation. Options include rental cars with top providers, like Budget, Hertz and Avis, private cars, private shuttles or shared shuttles.
- Snowsports School. We've got beginners to experts covered with award-winning snowsports schools at every destination we work with.
- Equipment Rentals. Pre-arrange your rentals or demos with us. Options include in-store pick-up or delivery service right to where you're staying.
- Activities. Dog sledding, snow tubing, ice skating, Nordic skiing, snowmobiling...the list goes on. We can make it all happen for you.