Maximize Your Epic Pass This Season With The Help Of Ski.com
New for 2022/2023:
- Andermatt-Sedrun in Switzerland added to Epic Pass and 5 days on the Epic Local pass!
- Lift upgrades to enhance the guest experience, with 21 new lifts across 14 resorts!
- Buy your pass before May 29 to receive 2 Buddy Tickets to share with friends and family throughout the season. Buddy Tickets offer a flat rate discount off a full-day lift ticket.
With a bevy of benefits offered by every multi-resort pass on the block, it’s hard to keep track of where you should be saving all that hard-earned money.
So in order to keep your wallet fat, we’re checking out the EPIC PASS and giving you, THE SKI.COM COMMUNITY, an insider’s look as to how you can truly maximize your pass-holder benefits at mountain resorts across the globe.
Epic Passes are now ON SALE for the 2023/2024 season. The deadline for current prices and two Buddy Tickets is May 29, 2023.
To begin, not all Epic Passes are created equally. The Epic Pass and its more affordable partner, The Epic Local Pass have different levels of benefits that apply to different mountain resorts at different times, so figuring out which applies to you and when is paramount to taking advantage of your pass.
Unlimited Access, Limited Access, And Partner Resorts
Vail Resorts continues to expand its pass offerings to include some of the best skiing destinations via its Epic and Epic Local passes. Obviously, the full Epic Pass has more expansive access when compared to the Epic Local. That said, the Epic Local also offers some amazing destinations, albeit with holiday restrictions. Here’s the general breakdown.
- Epic Pass – Unlimited access to 41 mountain resorts, 7-day access at 6 North American mountain resorts, limited access to 18 European mountain resorts, and 5 consecutive days at Hakuba Valley mountain resorts as well as Rusutsu in Japan.
- Epic Local Pass – Access to 29 mountain resorts, limited access at 8 mountain resorts including 10 days at Vail, Beaver Creek, and Whistler Blackcomb, and 5 days at Hakuba Valley and Rusustsu in Japan, and Andermatt-Sedrun in Switzerland.
When you buy an EPIC PASS or EPIC LOCAL PASS through Ski.com, don’t stop there but instead, take advantage of our 65+ Mountain Travel Experts. Our team offers the following services:
- Trip-planning + expert travel advice, including multi-resort itineraries Skiing’s largest inventory of lodging options, including discounted rates
- Complete ski-vacation packaging, including flights, lodging, ground transportation, activities, and more
- Access to a dedicated Mountain Travel Expert if anything goes wrong en route or while in destination.
- Detailed confirmation and organized itinerary documents
Buddy Passes + Ski With a Friend Tickets
At select resorts, Epic Pass holders can gift 10 buddy tickets to friends and family when purchased in the spring of 2023. The discounts can go as high as 45% off the window ticket price and must be purchased online in advance. If you buy your pass before May 29, there will be 2 Buddy Tickets included with the purchase.
A similar discounted pass, Epic Pass holders receive 6 Ski With A Friend (SWAF) discounted single-day lift tickets whose savings can vary on the resort and dates upon which they are purchased. SWAF tickets are available for passes purchased for the 2023/24 season and can be purchased and picked up from the ticket window for friends and family (passholder must be present).
*Not all resorts include Buddy or SWAF lift tickets.
Epic Mountain Rewards:
At Ski.com, our Mountain Travel Experts want to make sure you don’t leave any of these great rewards on the table. Visit our Epic Pass page for more information on how we can make sure you save time and money while planning your next Epic Pass ski vacation.
- 20% off Food & Beverage anytime on orders up to $150 per day (at participating on-mountain restaurant locations. Alcohol excluded)
- 20% off Ski School
- 20 % off Equipment Rentals
- 20% off heli-skiing at Whistler Blackcomb and Cat Skiing at Keystone
- One free wax and 50% off tuning at select locations
Pricing, Details, and Blackout Dates
Not doing your homework when it comes to blackout dates is a sure-fire way to put a damper on any ski trip. Always double-check THE BLACKOUT DATES* and make sure your pass is eligible before booking a ski trip.
Epic Pass – $909
- ZERO blackout dates
- Unlimited, unrestricted skiing at 41 mountain destinations
- 7 unrestricted days at 6 North American ski areas including Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Telluride
- 5 consecutive days at Japan’s Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu
- Access to 18 European resorts
Epic Local Pass – $676
- Unlimited, unrestricted skiing at 29 mountain destinations
- 10 Restricted Days* at Vail, Beaver Creek, and Whistler Blackcomb
- Unlimited skiing with blackout dates* at Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, and Stowe
- 5 consecutive days at Japan’s Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu, and Andermatt-Sedrun in Switzerland
- Half price and advanced ticket prices available during blackout dates at participating resorts.
Epic Day Pass (Adults 13+) – As Low As $119 (1-day – restricted)
- Book ahead and save on window ticket prices at 41 destinations
- Epic Day Pass tickets include blackout dates*.
- Book up to 7 days
*Blackout dates are as follows: 11/24/2023 – 11/25/2024, 12/26/2023 – 12/31/2023, 1/13/2024, 2/17/2024 – 2/18/2024
Give us a call at 844-897-1398 to purchase your Epic Pass and start thinking about your travel plans for the 2023-2024 winter season!