Winter play isn’t just for adults at Copper Mountain. That’s where Critterland at Copper Mountain ski resort, a snow-bound haven for ages six and under, comes in. For just $10 per child for a full day, your youngsters will enjoy a host of playtime features, open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Address: (located in Copper Mountain’s East Village), 209 Ten Mile Circle, Copper Mountain, CO 80443
- For ages six and under
- $10 per day, $15 during peak season
- Key Features:
- Ducktopus Tubing Carousel
- The Bearilla Snow Den—a play area with tunnel, slide and other features
- Squeal Hill—a mini tubing hill for children 36″ tall
- The Critter Crooked House—fun fortress hideout
Originally from the icy trails of New Jersey, I moved West to pursue powder and a career in writing and editing. Now in Aspen, Colo. and working for Ski.com managing the website and blog content, I couldn't be happier. You'll find me skiing at Aspen Mountain or Aspen Highlands in the winter and mountain biking at Snowmass in the summer.