Here at Ski.com, we all know the joy of skiing — the incomparable thrill that comes from a day on the slopes, whether you’re cruising groomers, finding first tracks through the trees or laying down turns through wide-open bowls. We send thousands of people on ski vacations every winter (and summer in South America!), but we get really excited about picking up the tab for several skiers and riders each season with our ski trip giveaways. Today we’re announcing three winners!
First up, congratulations to Geoff P. of Winnipeg, Canada. He’s going on a five-night ski vacation to Whistler, British Columbia, and his prize package includes:
- Complimentary transfers with Whistler Connections
- Five nights lodging at The Listel Hotel Whistler
- Wine tasting with Whistler Tasting Tours
- Four-day lift ticket and equipment rental package at Whistler Blackcomb
- Bear Tour with Ziptrek Ecotours
- Complimentary passes to Scandinave Spa
- Backcountry snowmobile tour, including dinner, with The Adventure Group (a new experience)
Next, we’re excited to give Renee P. of Florida and Nancy C. of Massachusetts each Epic Passes, which access 26 mountains across 4 countries and include unlimited skiing at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Canyons, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood and A Basin.
Update: This sweepstakes is now over, but stay tuned for more great giveaways on our Facebook page!
If you didn’t win this round, don’t fret. We just launched another trip giveaway yesterday! During December, visit our Facebook page and use our North Lake Tahoe Wish List Builder to compile your ideal ski vacation. Post your wish list on your Facebook wall and then enter to win a wish-list worthy ski vacation in North Lake Tahoe, which includes:
- Six nights lodging — three nights at the Village at Squaw Valley and three nights at the Village at Northstar™ with Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging
- Two, three-day lift tickets valid at Northstar (also valid at Heavenly and Kirkwood)
- Two, three-day lift tickets valid at Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows