This sweepstakes is now over. In last month of 2014, we asked you to post your skiing and snowboarding resolutions for a chance to win a ski vacation in Crested Butte, Colorado, and we’re pleased to make one lucky skier’s 2015 resolution a reality. Robert Y. of Littleton, Colorado was drawn as the winner of our grand prize ski vacation, which includes:
- 5 nights’ lodging at Crested Butte Mountain Resort
- 6 days of skiing for two people
- a Snowcat Driving Experience
- passes to the Adventure Park at Mt. Crested Butte
Robert posted several resolutions, and here are a few of our favorites:
- To visit what is known as the Adventure-Sports Capital and the Wildflower Capital of Colorado, otherwise known as Crested Butte.
- Down to the wire with only 8 hours left to express my Resolution for 2015 for my Winter visit to Crested Butte…. To visit for the first time and continue every year afterwards, Fingers crossed :).
- I keep reading about Crested Butte and everything that one can do and enjoy all throughout the year but yet have had the opportunity to experience any of it. So that’s why my 2015 Resolution is to definitely try out the snow for sure.
- My wife is 38 and I am 48, but that does not slow us down one bit. In fact we try to visit up to 3 different places a month in Colorado and share our experience with the world. Which makes my Resolution for 2015 to put Crested Butte on our “done that” list.
- From what I hear the locals are very friendly and that is what makes my Resolution to hit the ski slopes a no-brainer.