Our favorite office chairs don’t have wheels, they hang, suspended in mid-air. So why not take this time to transport your home office back To The Mountains for your weekly Zoom meeting or video call?
We are here to help you get back to the mountains, which is why we’ve released 23 different, free Zoom background images from ski resorts across the globe. Stunning mountain destinations include locales such as Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Chamonix, Aspen, Zermatt, Fernie, Big Sky, Niseko, Breckenridge, and Jackson Hole. All the following images are free to download; just make sure to put on your best retro onesie if you’re bringing the mountains to your Zoom happy hour. We also have the perfect chairlift meeting space (see Zermatt), if that’s where you typically take calls on Friday afternoon.
How To Save The Images:
- Right click on the image you’d like to use as your background and select ‘save image as’
How To Add A ‘Virtual Background’ To Zoom:
Enable a virtual background:
- Sign in to Zoom desktop client.
- Click Settings.
- Click Virtual Background. …
- Click on an image to select the desired virtual background or add your own image by clicking +Add Image. …
- To disable Virtual Background, choose the option None.
Aspen Snowmass, Colorado
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Big Sky, Montana
Fernie, British Columbia
Whistler Blackcomb, British Columbia