Our Sculpted in Time Sweepstakes is now over. Starting in October, we invited you to experience Banff and Lake Louise through a dramatic four-part video series titled Sculpted in Time. Renowned filmmakers at Sherpas Cinema produced the series, and each episode profiled a Banff and Lake Louise local ski legend, revealing their character against the stunning backdrop of Banff’s four ski areas: Mt. Norquay, Lake Louise Ski Resort, Sunshine Village and Banff National Park’s backcountry.
We asked you to answer the question, “How have the mountains shaped you?” The volume and quality of the submissions was overwhelming, and we were inspired by your thoughtful reflections. Watch the videos and see some of our favorite submissions below.
Ski.com’s Sculpted in Time Sweepstakes Winner:
Congratulations to Graham M. of Portland, Oregon! Graham submitted several ruminations on how the mountains have shaped him, including the following:
- The mountains bring me a peace that I seldom feel elsewhere.
- The mountains introduced me to snowboarding, and snowboarding has been a steady challenge to overcome and learn from for the past 16 years. It’s taught me more than I can write in 100 words and changed my trajectory in life.
- A great powder day has taught me how to get up early in the morning.
Graham wins an exceptional ski trip in Banff and Lake Louise that includes:
- 6 nights’ lodging: 3 nights at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and 3 nights at Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- 2x 5-day Tri Area lift passes to ski Mt. Norquay, Lake Louise Ski Resort and Sunshine Village
- 2x Club Ski: 3-day guided experience
- 2x high-performance ski or snowboard equipment rentals
- 2x roundtrip airport transfers from Banff Airporter
- $200 gift card to have a little fun in Banff and Lake Louise