DetailsValhalla is a well-appointed retreat offering high-end furnishings and a private hot tub. With 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, this 1,381-square-foot Whistler ski vacation condo comfortably sleeps up to eight guests. Valhalla guests enjoy quick access to the slopes, restaurants and more by way of a short walk or a free shuttle ride.
In the living room, there is a 42-inch TV, stereo, fireplace and plenty of windows. The adjoining dining room has a table and seating for six guests. The kitchen has full-size stainless steel appliances. Valhalla also features three patios with mountain views, patio furniture, a BBQ grill and hot tub.
The master bedroom has an en suite bath and is furnished with a king bed that can be divided into two twin beds. One of the guestrooms has a queen bed and the other has a set of twin bunk beds. There is also a queen sofa sleeper in the living room. Underground parking and Internet are complimentary at Valhalla.
Guest laundry facilities
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement