DetailsNestled at the foot of the No. 1 ski resort, according to SKI magazine readers, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler is top-of-mind for the ski vacationer looking for a world-class lodging experience at a world-class ski resort. Impeccable service, outstanding cuisine, and luxurious atmosphere define The Fairmont Chateau Whistler.
The hotel’s 550 rooms range in configurations and sizes, but all are tastefully designed and feature spectacular mountain or village views. Room configurations include 1 bedroom standard units, junior suites with different options for views, luxury 1 bedroom mountain view suites and 2 bedroom suites.
All of The Fairmont Chateau Whistler rooms offer amenities including access to high-speed Wi-Fi (complimentary for Fairmont President’s Club members), deluxe toiletries, down-filled duvet, thick cotton bathrobes, hair dryer, in-room safe, iron and ironing board and windows that open for fresh mountain air. Other guest amenities and services include concierge services, ski valet, health club and spa, pools, steam rooms, sauna, tennis courts and five onsite restaurants.
Ski shuttle service
24-hour front desk
Gift shop or newsstand
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Guest laundry facilities
Swimming pool - outdoor
Swimming pool - indoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Hot tub - indoor
Full-service health spa
Steam room and/or sauna
Breakfast available - surcharge
Self parking - surcharge
Valet parking - surcharge
Complimentary wireless Internet
Safe deposit box - front desk
Save 40% on lodging
Ski & Stay from$308/ night
Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Valid from: 02/22/2016 to 03/29/2016
5 night stay 2 travelers
- lift tickets
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement