DetailsThe Skaal Hus is a deluxe property that has great value and is located within the Vail Village. Inside you will enter through the living room which has an elongated, leather couch that faces the white fireplace. Past this room is the expansive kitchen that has all the necessary appliances as well as a dinner table that seats four. From the kitchen, a wooden ladder leads up to the furnished loft that overlooks the living room and has a queen size bed. The master bedroom has a queen bed, separate seating area, and attached bathroom. The other two bedrooms are comfortably furnished while one has a queen bed and the other has two twins. To get throughout town you can walk to Lionshead or take the free shuttle around town.
Guest laundry facilities
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement