DetailsExquisitely appointed in interior and exterior, 135 West Galena Avenue is a lavish custom-built downtown Telluride ski vacation home five blocks from Main Street and the gondola. With 6 bedrooms, 7.5 baths and 5,000 square feet spread over three levels, it sleeps up to 12 people. Even the hot tub and dining table are spacious enough to comfortably accommodate up to 12 adult guests.
Mahogany trim and walnut floors are some of the handsome features abounding throughout 135 West Galena Avenue. The great room features vaulted ceilings, brick gas fireplace and high-definition flat-screen TV. Truly gourmet, the kitchen features high-end stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and wood and tile flooring. An outdoor patio features a kitchen and entertainment area with refrigerator, wet bar, BBQ grill, patio table and high-definition flat-screen TV.
Located on the main floor is the master suite with king bed, two dressing rooms, high-definition flat-screen TV and motorized blinds, which reveal a view of Bear Creek. A decadent retreat, the master bath has an oversize claw-foot tub, large steam shower and dual sinks. Also on the main floor is a lounge which converts to a guestroom with a queen Murphy bed, full bar, flat-screen TV and en suite steam shower.
Upstairs are three guestrooms with queen beds and en suite baths. Two play lofts provide a fun getaway for kids. Additionally, there is a furnished deck accessed from the top floor with breathtaking 270-degree views of the Rocky Mountains and downtown. On the ground level is a fifth bedroom with king bed, high-definition flat-screen TV and en suite bath with steam shower and dual sinks. Also on this level is a home theater with wet bar, microwave and large high-definition flat-screen TV with cable and Blu-ray player. The two-car grotto garage and game room, featuring a pingpong table and flat-screen TV, can be used as a seventh bedroom thanks to a king bed.
135 West Galena Avenue offers convenient amenities like a washer and dryer on each floor, mud room with ski lockers, air conditioning, in-floor radiant heat supplemented with forced-air heat and audio system with 70 built-in speakers throughout the home.
24-hour front desk
Guest laundry facilities
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement