DetailsFalconhead Lodge South offers spectacular views over the Yampa Valley and is ideal for large groups of families and friends. Spanning 7,164 square feet and sleeping up to 16, this property feels more like staying in your own private lodge rather than a vacation home. For the utmost privacy and convenience, guests enter this unique residence from the top level with heated garage and plenty of space for coats and snow boots with built-in lockers.
Designed for large groups and entertaining, the main floor opens into a great room accented by vaulted ceilings, wide-plank rustic wood flooring, a stone fireplace and wall of windows to take in the views. The living, kitchen and dining areas flow openly into each other to make sure everyone can gather together easily. The large kitchen provides everything needed to craft delicious family meals while a covered recessed balcony extends the living area into the great outdoors. At the dining table you’ll find seating for 12, adding to the five seats available at the kitchen island.
Downstairs on the mid level there’s a second floor of living space with kitchen, dining and living areas. This space features a plush sectional sofa, dining table for 10 and a full kitchen with professional-grade appliances. French doors off the dining area frame beautiful views and walkout to a second balcony.
Five bedrooms, spread out on three floors, allow ample room for a large group or various families. The master bedroom on the main level includes a gas fireplace and private access to a covered balcony. On the mid-level, the bunkroom can be converted into two smaller bedrooms allowing for flexibility. A second master suite with private bath offers views of the valley and Sleeping Giant Mountain. Additional guest rooms include a third master suite and queen suite, each offering private en suite baths.
A third gathering area can be found on the lowest level with a sports bar/den recreation room. Watch your favorite team on the flat-screen TV or challenge friends to game of pool. The bar has a small refrigerator, a wine refrigerator, and small dishwasher. This level is also home to the wine cellar and a covered deck with a private hot tub. Half bathrooms are conveniently located on all three living levels adjacent to living areas.
Ski shuttle service
Guest laundry facilities
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement