Nestled into a beautiful forested hillside, Whispering Pines is a picturesque mountain retreat. Surrounded by mountain views, this four bedroom, four bath home offers an open floor with ample room to accommodate up to 13 guests. Walk in the door and store all your gear in the mudroom, then head upstairs to the mid level living space for a game of Ping-Pong. On this level you’ll find a cozy family room with game tables, a wet bar and office nook. Down the hall are the master suite and one guest room with two sets of bunk beds. Relaxing and spacious, the master suite offers a king bed, queen sleeper sofa an en suite bath. Also on the same floor is a nook with built-in daybed for extra sleep space. Upstairs, the third level features an open great room with a rustic wood burning fireplace and shared kitchen, dining and living space. Newly remodeled, the kitchen has all top of the line finishes with stainless steel appliances, stone counters and large picture windows. Neighboring in the dining area there’s plenty of room for everyone to gather together for a family meal with seating for ten. Also on the same floor is a second master suite with a king bed and en suite bath and an additional guest room with two twin beds. Outside, a large patio includes a private spa and offers a closer look at the beautiful mountain vistas. For skiers, access to Snowmass’s slopes is just a short walk up Creek Lane and onto Fanny Hill.
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
250-500 yards to lifts
Snowmass Village250-500 yards to lifts
Whispering PinesSnowmass Village
250-500 yards to lifts
- Kenichi Aspen
- Ajax Tavern
- Elevation Restaurant
- Il Mulino New York - Aspen
- Jimmy's An American Restaurant & Bar
- Matsuhisa - Aspen
- Element 47
- Pinon's Restaurant
- Plato's Restaurant
- Takah Sushi
- The Restaurant @ The St. Regis Aspen Resort
- The Wild Fig
- EightK at Viceroy Snowmass
- The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
- Venga Venga Cantina and Tequila Bar
- Above the Salt
- BBs Kitchen
- Chefs Club by Food & Wine - St. Regis Aspen
- Ellina Restaurant and Bar
- Garden Terrace at the Hotel Jerome
- Steak House No. 316
- The Edge Restaurant and Bar - Snowmass
- Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
- Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement