DetailsThe ultimate ski in, ski out home Trails Edge is located directly on the Adams Avenue Ski Run on Snowmass Mountain. A spacious 5,000 square-feet, Trails Edge offers four levels of living space and five bedrooms. At the entry level are three guest rooms, two with king beds and a third with two twins, each with their own en suite. Upstairs you’ll find the main living level with a beautiful great room with a gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings and ample seating surrounded by floor to ceiling windows facing directly onto the ski slope. Adjoining in the formal dining room is a solid wood trestle table with seating for eight and equally gorgeous views out surrounding windows. A chef’s delight, the newly remodeled kitchen has all high-end finishes with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, Sub-Zero refrigerator and a separate freezer in the walk-in pantry. Nestled in the neighboring space is a warm and sunny breakfast nook filled with natural light.
Upstairs, the master suite is located on its own floor for complete privacy. Beautifully finished, the master suite has vaulted ceilings, a king bed, walkout access to the surrounding deck and an en suite bath featuring Venetian plaster walls, Jacuzzi tub and dual vanities. Downstairs, the lower level offers a second family room with a queen sleeper sofa and fifth bedroom creatively built-in. For additional sleep space, there’s also a separate sleeping area with a twin daybed. Outside, the exterior spaces rival the interior with an outdoor heated patio with a pool and adjacent spa and wrap-around porches overlooking a rushing stream.
Please note that during the winter season, use of the pool requires an additional fee.
Swimming pool - outdoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trails EdgeSnowmass Village
- Kenichi Aspen
- Ajax Tavern
- Elevation Restaurant
- Il Mulino New York - Aspen
- Jimmy's An American Restaurant & Bar
- Matsuhisa - Aspen
- Element 47
- Pinon's Restaurant
- Plato's Restaurant
- Takah Sushi
- The Restaurant @ The St. Regis Aspen Resort
- The Wild Fig
- EightK at Viceroy Snowmass
- The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
- Venga Venga Cantina and Tequila Bar
- Above the Salt
- BBs Kitchen
- Chefs Club by Food & Wine - St. Regis Aspen
- Ellina Restaurant and Bar
- Garden Terrace at the Hotel Jerome
- Steak House No. 316
- The Edge Restaurant and Bar - Snowmass
- Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
- Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement