DetailsFind comfort, convenience and relaxation at Timber Ridge. Located directly on the mountain, the home offers premier ski in, ski out access for those of intermediate or greater ability via the private Guggenheim ski access trail. For those just starting out, the Adams Avenue ski run is also just a short, easy walk (175 yards) to the end of the street. Inside, the home spans 4,500 square-feet and two levels of living space, offering plenty of room for everyone to find their own favorite spot. At the entry level you’ll find a heated two-car garage and a elevator waiting to carry you up to the main floor with a great room, dining room and kitchen. Spacious and comfortable, the great room is accented by rustic log beams, vaulted ceilings, a wood-burning fireplace, ample seating and panoramic mountain views. The adjoining dining room offers seating for ten and opens into the gourmet kitchen with granite counters, Sub-Zero refrigerator, two dishwashers, double ovens and large center island. Outside, a wrap-around porch surrounds the main floor to offer a closer look at the stunning mountain views.
Sleeping options vary throughout the main and upper levels and include two master suites. The primary master is located on the main level and includes a cozy fireplace, king bed, en suite bath and walkout access to an outdoor spa. Upstairs, a large family room features two-story ceilings, gas fireplace and a sleeping area with a king Murphy bed with a full bath. Down the hall you’ll find a second master suite with a king bed and two additional guest rooms, one with a king and the second two twins, each with an en suite bath. For additional sleep space, the loft/den also offers a queen sleeper sofa. An unique feature, the upper level also has a large patio with panoramic views and a second outdoor spa.
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement