DetailsAptly named, Tall Timbers Lodge exemplifies mountain elegance with soaring ceilings and stunning woodwork throughout. Spanning 4,100 square-feet, the home sits nestled among pine and aspen groves less than a half-mile drive from ski access leading down to Two Creeks base lodge. Inside, the main level follows an open floor plan and features a wall of windows reaching up to the peak of vaulted ceilings, a river rock fireplace and Baby Grand piano in the living room. Neighboring in formal dining room you’ll find seating for ten, similarly large windows and vaulted wood ceilings. Rustic and spacious, the kitchen features wood log accents, granite counter and a breakfast bar for additional seating.
Split between the main living and entry levels are five bedrooms to comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests. On the entry level is a bunkroom kid’s are sure to love with three sets of twin bunks and a private bath. Down the hall, kid’s can also have their own hang out with a large family room with a game table, river rock fireplace, wet bar and full bath. On the main level, the master suite is luxurious with large windows, a private balcony, king bed and en suite bath with a Jacuzzi jetted tub and rain shower. Three additional guest rooms each have their own private baths and offer king and queen beds. Equally luxurious outside, the back patio features beautiful stonework, private hot tub and a hillside waterfall and ponds with underwater lighting and exterior stereo system.
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Car recommended to access lifts
Snowmass VillageCar recommended to access lifts
Tall Timbers LodgeSnowmass Village
Car recommended to access lifts
- Kenichi Aspen
- Ajax Tavern
- Elevation Restaurant
- Il Mulino New York - Aspen
- Jimmy's An American Restaurant & Bar
- Matsuhisa - Aspen
- Element 47
- Pinon's Restaurant
- Plato's Restaurant
- Takah Sushi
- The Restaurant @ The St. Regis Aspen Resort
- The Wild Fig
- EightK at Viceroy Snowmass
- The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
- Venga Venga Cantina and Tequila Bar
- Above the Salt
- BBs Kitchen
- Chefs Club by Food & Wine - St. Regis Aspen
- Ellina Restaurant and Bar
- Garden Terrace at the Hotel Jerome
- Steak House No. 316
- The Edge Restaurant and Bar - Snowmass
- Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
- Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement