DetailsMission Creek boasts an ideal location within walking distance to the Two Creeks Base Lodge at Snowmass Mountain. Architecturally stunning inside and out, the home features rustic wood accents and modern amenities throughout three levels of living space. On the entry floor are two guest bedrooms with queen beds and shared full bath with Jacuzzi tub. Upstairs, at mid level, you’ll find the master suite with beautiful designer finishes, vaulted wood ceiling, en suite bath with Jacuzzi tub and private outdoor deck leading out to a built-in spa.
At the highest level, the main living area features a spacious great room with vaulted wood ceilings, panoramic mountain views and a double-sided wood-burning fireplace. Just around the corner you’ll find a striking gourmet kitchen, newly remodeled with warm wood cabinetry, stone countertops, professional-grade stainless steel appliance and vaulted ceiling with overhead skylights. The center island offers seats for two, while the adjoining dining room offers seating for four. Also on the same floor, a cozy den offers the perfect spot to curl up by the rustic stone fireplace or head out to the back patio for a closer look at the gorgeous mountains surrounding the home.
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Mission CreekSnowmass Village
- Kenichi Aspen
- Ajax Tavern
- Elevation Restaurant
- Il Mulino New York - Aspen
- Jimmy's An American Restaurant & Bar
- Matsuhisa - Aspen
- Element 47
- Pinon's Restaurant
- Plato's Restaurant
- Takah Sushi
- The Restaurant @ The St. Regis Aspen Resort
- The Wild Fig
- EightK at Viceroy Snowmass
- The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
- Venga Venga Cantina and Tequila Bar
- Above the Salt
- BBs Kitchen
- Chefs Club by Food & Wine - St. Regis Aspen
- Ellina Restaurant and Bar
- Garden Terrace at the Hotel Jerome
- Steak House No. 316
- The Edge Restaurant and Bar - Snowmass
- Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
- Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement