DetailsJust three minutes from the slopes and budget friendly, the Kantor Residence is the perfect retreat for your next mountain vacation. A tri-level duplex, the home offers ample space to comfortably accommodate up to nine guests. Walk in on the ground level, put your ski boots in the storage room, then head upstairs to the main living area. The great room offers the ideal spot to gather everyone together with a wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings and wrap around windows showcasing spectacular mountain views. Adjoining in the kitchen is everything needed to craft a delicious meal with ample counter space, stainless steel appliances and skylights overhead filling the space with natural sunlight. The breakfast bar offers seating for four and opens into the dining area with seating for six. Just off the dining area you’ll find a very private patio with a large hot tub and outdoor grill.
Upstairs on the mid level are three bedrooms, the master suite and second family room. The master suite offers beautiful mountain views and en suite bath with a Jacuzzi jetted tub to help you relax and rejuvenate. Down the hall are two guest rooms, one with a queen bed and the second with two twins. Both guest rooms share one full and one half bath along the hallway. Also on the same level is a second, cozy family room with a queen sleeper sofa and Baby Grand piano to enjoy live music from the comfort of your own home.
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Kantor HomeSnowmass Village
- Kenichi Aspen
- Ajax Tavern
- Elevation Restaurant
- Il Mulino New York - Aspen
- Jimmy's An American Restaurant & Bar
- Matsuhisa - Aspen
- Element 47
- Pinon's Restaurant
- Plato's Restaurant
- Takah Sushi
- The Restaurant @ The St. Regis Aspen Resort
- The Wild Fig
- EightK at Viceroy Snowmass
- The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
- Venga Venga Cantina and Tequila Bar
- Above the Salt
- BBs Kitchen
- Chefs Club by Food & Wine - St. Regis Aspen
- Ellina Restaurant and Bar
- Garden Terrace at the Hotel Jerome
- Steak House No. 316
- The Edge Restaurant and Bar - Snowmass
- Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
- Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement