DetailsOne of the original ski chalets in Snowmass Village, Black Bear Lodge is rich and history and charm. Inside, the home has been fully updated since its initial construction and offers a blend of modern convenience and vintage ski décor. In the kitchen are fiery red cabinets, bar seating for three and an adjoining dining area for eight. Neighboring in the family room there’s plenty of room for everyone to cozy-up by the wood-burning fireplace with a large sectional sofa and floor to ceiling windows showcasing striking views of the surrounding mountains. Down the hall, the master suite has equally beautiful views, a king sized bed and private en suite bath.
Upstairs you’ll find four bedrooms, each with a vanity sink and sharing two full hall baths. Two guest rooms offer queen beds, while the remaining two offer custom built-in bunk beds. Downstairs, a second living room is all comfort and fun with billiard table, wood stove, entertainment system and queen sleeper sofa for extra sleep space.
Outside, large decks extend off the upper and lower living areas to offer a closer look at the beautiful mountain landscape. Built into the lower level deck is a outdoor spa ideal for relaxing after an adventure-filled day outdoors. Ski access is approximately a one block downhill walk from the home onto Adams Avenue Ski Run.
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Black Bear LodgeSnowmass Village
- Kenichi Aspen
- Ajax Tavern
- Elevation Restaurant
- Il Mulino New York - Aspen
- Jimmy's An American Restaurant & Bar
- Matsuhisa - Aspen
- Element 47
- Pinon's Restaurant
- Plato's Restaurant
- Takah Sushi
- The Restaurant @ The St. Regis Aspen Resort
- The Wild Fig
- EightK at Viceroy Snowmass
- The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
- Venga Venga Cantina and Tequila Bar
- Above the Salt
- BBs Kitchen
- Chefs Club by Food & Wine - St. Regis Aspen
- Ellina Restaurant and Bar
- Garden Terrace at the Hotel Jerome
- Steak House No. 316
- The Edge Restaurant and Bar - Snowmass
- Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
- Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement