DetailsElegant and spacious, Baby Doe Chateau has 4,500 square-feet of living space with breathtaking views of Snowmass Village and the surrounding mountains. Walking through the foyer, guests are welcomed into a stunning living room accented by 20-foot ceilings, a large wood burning fireplace, ample comfortable seating and three walls of floor to ceiling windows framing views of Snowmass’s powdered slopes. Around the corner, the gourmet kitchen features equally stunning views, granite countertops, doubles oven, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, two dishwashers and an island bar for casual dining. Adjoining in the formal dining room there’s plenty of space for the whole group to gather for a family meal with seating for ten.
Upstairs and down, luxury and comfort continue with three additional levels of living areas and sleep space for up to 13. At the mid-level is a den and office with Internet access and four bedrooms, including a second master and three guest rooms with king and twin beds. For complete privacy, the primary master is located at the uppermost level with a king bed and large en suite bath with a Jacuzzi tub and steam shower. Downstairs offers a sixth guest room with its own en suite bath, as well as an indoor sauna, laundry room and access to the outdoor spa. Outside, multiple levels of wrap-around decks surround the home to offer panoramic vistas of the surrounding mountains.
Ski access from the home is just a short downhill walk, approximately 75 yards. Access leads out to the Eddy Out ski trail, which leads to Funnel Run and down to Assay Hill Gondola. A fairly steep trail, this access is recommended for skiers of intermediate level or higher.
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Baby Doe ChateauSnowmass Village
- Kenichi Aspen
- Ajax Tavern
- Elevation Restaurant
- Il Mulino New York - Aspen
- Jimmy's An American Restaurant & Bar
- Matsuhisa - Aspen
- Element 47
- Pinon's Restaurant
- Plato's Restaurant
- Takah Sushi
- The Restaurant @ The St. Regis Aspen Resort
- The Wild Fig
- EightK at Viceroy Snowmass
- The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
- Venga Venga Cantina and Tequila Bar
- Above the Salt
- BBs Kitchen
- Chefs Club by Food & Wine - St. Regis Aspen
- Ellina Restaurant and Bar
- Garden Terrace at the Hotel Jerome
- Steak House No. 316
- The Edge Restaurant and Bar - Snowmass
- Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
- Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement