Located just 15 minutes from the charming, boom-era town of Nelson, ski vacationers looking for interesting off-mountain activities. Below you’ll find Ski.com’s favorite things to do in Whitewater. To learn more about the options available, or book an activity or excursion, call, or chat with, one of our knowledgeable Mountain Vacation Specialists.
• If you’re at Whitewater at the end of January don’t miss the Winter Carnival.
• If you’re at Whitewater in late February don’t miss The Kootenay Coldsmoke Powder Festival.
• Cross-country skiing on Whitewater’s 9 miles of trails.
• Enjoy a live performance at Nelson’s Capitol Theatre.
• Perusing down the historic Baker Street.