Located just 30 minutes from the cool town of Sandpoint and brimming with plenty to do on and off the mountain, Schweitzer provides adventurers with plenty of things to do. Sandpoint is a shopper’s delight, with tons of cool, unique specialty shops. Outdoor activities abound on a Schweitzer ski vacation, and you’ll be hard-pressed to find down time—if that’s what you desire. Below you’ll find Ski.com’s top Schweitzer things to do. To learn more about your options or book an activity or excursions, call, or chat, with one of our knowledgeable Mountain Vacation Specialists.
• Guided snowshoe hikes through Hermit’s Hollow.
• Glide on 20 miles of Nordic skiing trails.
• Beer scavenger hunt (over 21), stop in at the resort activity center to learn more.
• Photo scavenger Hunt, stop in at the resort activity center to learn more.
• Cat-skiing and snowmobiling with Selkirk Powder Company.
• Tour and tasting at Laughing Dog Brewing Co.
• Relax and recreated at Sandpoint West Athletic Club.
• An afternoon in tranquility at the Solstice Spa.
To learn more about things to do in Schweitzer call, or chat with, one of Ski.com’s knowledgeable Mountain Vacation Specialists.