Canyons attracts people from all over the world, so you can find an activity to suit your interests.
• One of the most popular things to do in Canyons is the Zip Tour Adventure. Based out of mid-mountain Red Pine Lodge area, the Canyons Zip Tour provides the adventurous at heart with an 800-foot-long tree top ride.
• If you've ever dreamed of experiencing winter on the back of a dog-powered sled, it’s time make that dream a reality on a Canyons ski vacation and sign up for a dog sledding experience.
• The whole family will love riding on one of Canyons horse-drawn sleighs. This 30-minute ride takes guests through Willow Draw, a beautiful winter wonderland.
• Canyons also offers a network of snowshoe trails nestled within the ski resort terrain. Guided snowshoe tours are provided everyday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Get your cardio on and head out on a Canyons cross-country skiing excursion.
To learn more about things to do in the Canyons call, or chat with, one of Ski.com’s knowledgeable Mountain Vacation Specialists.