Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is an AAA Four Diamond resort nestled at the base of the majestic Sierra Nevada mountains. Atlantis is ideally located on the strip in the heart of Reno’s shopping and entertainment district and features Reno’s only Concierge Hotel Tower. Known for five star service and luxury amenities, Atlantis is close to world-renowned ski and snowboard resorts. Stay in resort rooms with distinctive décor, contemporary furnishings, Sealy® pillow-top mattresses, HDTVs and seamless in-room technology. Oversized windows fill the room with natural light, and showcase breathtaking views of the city or mountains. Enjoy a dynamic casino floor with the newest and hottest slots, action-packed tables, 24-hour Keno, exhilarating Race & Sports Book and smoke-free poker room. Atlantis is the progressive place to play! Rejuvenate in Spa Atlantis, voted top ten spa in the world by SpaFinder Wellness readers. Discover eight award-winning restaurants from gourmet to buffet, including the AAA Four Diamond Atlantis Steakhouse. Enjoy our complimentary airport shuttle, valet parking and acres of free self-parking, and free wi-fi. Atlantis is just minutes away from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport. It is a favorite resort destination for travelers near and far, and recipient of eight TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Awards. It’s about time you après ski at Atlantis!
Ski shuttle service
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Gift shop or newsstand
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Swimming pool - seasonal outdoor
Swimming pool - indoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Hot tub - indoor
Full-service health spa
Steam room and/or sauna
Breakfast available - surcharge
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Complimentary Airport transportation
Car recommended to access lifts
RenoCar recommended to access lifts
Atlantis Casino Resort SpaReno
Car recommended to access lifts
- Big Water Grille
- Lone Eagle Grille
- PlumpJack Cafe Squaw Valley
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement