DetailsThe Inca Lodge is located only 30 steps away from the Hotel Portillo. Rooms are small and bathrooms are communal. It is the meeting place for young skiers and boarders from all over the world. Inca guests take their meals in the self-service cafeteria, but otherwise have access to all hotel facilities. The Inca Lodge is considered shared accommodations and therefore each guest reserves a bunk bed. Consequently, guests travelling alone will likely share a room with other guests of the same gender.
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Gift shop or newsstand
Swimming pool - outdoor
Swimming pool - indoor
Steam room and/or sauna
Complimentary self parking
Valet parking - surcharge
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement