DetailsNestled at the base of Park City Mountain Resort, Sunflower has 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a den. In addition to easy access to the ski slopes, Sunflower is a few blocks from historic Park City’s restaurants, movie theater, grocery store and more. The complex offers a common hot tub for guest use.
This Park City ski vacation condo has a contemporary and urban appeal, and features hardwood floors, a designer color palette and convenient amenities throughout. The living room has a flat-screen TV above the gas fireplace, and a sectional sofa. Furnished with stainless steel appliances, the full kitchen has granite countertops.
The master bedroom offers a queen bed, and the second bedroom has a full bed with a twin bunked on top. Also, there is a futon in the den, allowing Sunflower to comfortable accommodate up to seven guests.
Sunflower is located on the free shuttle route, making it easy to access all three resorts and everything that Main Street has to offer. Amenities include a private washer and dryer, Wi-Fi and underground parking.
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement