DetailsOntario Avenue condominium duplex is ideally located within walking distance of historic Main Street in downtown Park City, making it a top-of-mind choice for the skier or snowboarder who craves convenience. This spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo has plenty of parking in the oversized two-car garage, but you won’t need a car once you’re here because the property is just a few blocks from the Town Lift and is just around the corner from the transit center with free shuttles to all three resorts, in addition to popular spots in and around Park City.
Great for families, the Ontario Avenue condo sleeps up to eight people. The condo layout features a great room, located on the second level, which offers incredible views of Park City Mountain Resort and historic downtown. The great room is optimal for family congregations and social hour thanks to a 42-inch, flat-screen TV above a rustic fireplace and a double sofa sleeper. Guests bless in the culinary arts will enjoy taking advantage of the well-equipped gourmet kitchen and dining area. Everyone will love plopping into the condo's patio hot tub after a satisfying day of skiing or snowboarding.
The sleeping accomodations can be found on the third floor, which include a master suite with a private, full bath, king bed and picture windows that provide stunning views of Park City's Old Town. The next room features a queen bed and views of the Park City Mountain Resort trails. The third bedroom features a bunk bed with a queen on the bottom and a twin on top. A seperate full bathroom is located between the two bedrooms. All bedrooms include flat-screen TVs and cable.
Other amenities include a private washer/dryer and complimentary wi-fi.
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement