DetailsWith 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, 2447 Fairway is a Park City ski vacation condo well-suited for up to six guests. Beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and adjacent golf course abound throughout the condo, as well as from the private outdoor hot tub. 2447 Fairway is located two miles from Park City Mountain resort and historic Park City’s restaurants, bars and shops.
Amenities include Wi-Fi, three TV’s and a washer and dryer. The master bedroom has a king bed, the second guestroom has a queen bed and the third bedroom has two twin beds. The living area consists of a full kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, a living room with a wood-burning fireplace and a wide-screen TV and a balcony furnished with the hot tub.
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement