DetailsAn architecturally stunning home, this dazzling structure was built in 2005 with nature in mind, from its environmentally-friendly construction and energy-efficient fixtures to the mountain views framed in every room.
The downstairs foyer features upholstered benches, a boot dryer, gear storage, and access the heated two car garage.
Upstairs, the two-story, vaulted great room has an open floor plan. The fully-equipped kitchen features new energy-efficient, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a four-seat breakfast island. The adjacent dining room seats six, and the open living room encourages lounging with its modern yet comfortable furniture centered on an efficient soapstone fireplace. The large back deck has a gas grill, hot tub and expansive mountain views. The sitting area – off of the living and dining space – is perfect for reading or board games with its two armchairs and ottoman. A half bath is located beside the great room as well as a laundry room. The second floor also features an office and the adjoining master bedroom with a queen platform bed, roomy walk-in closet, access to the deck and full bathroom.
The third level story has another sitting area, two more bedrooms and a full bathroom. One bedroom boasts a queen sleigh bed and has an attached half bathroom and a walk-in closet.
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- The Garage
- Giovanni's Italian Restaurant
- Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse
- The Blue Lion
- Amangani Grill
- -the kitchen
- Local Restaurant and Bar
- Nani's Cucina Italiana
- Nikai Sushi
- Silver Dollar Grill
- Snake River Grill
- Trio An American Bistro
- Wild Sage @ The Rusty Parrot Lodge
- Mangy Moose
- Rendezvous Bistro
- Alpenrose at the Alpenhof Lodge
- Il Villagio Osteria
- The Peak @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- North Grille
- The Granary Restaurant
- Cascade Restaurant at Teton Mountain Lodge
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement