DetailsSituated on a secluded lot in Teton Village – the gateway to both Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Grand Teton National Park – Phoenix House is an elegant, accessible escape during summer and winter. A multi-level, contemporary home spanning 3,400 square feet, Phoenix House offers deluxe amenities. On the first level, guests enter through a vestibule with a stone floor and wooden storage cubbies. Nearby, there is an attached two-car garage and a sitting with a river rock fireplace and entertainment center. Down the hall, there is a bedroom with two twin beds and an en suite bathroom. The first floor also offers access to the outdoor hot tub.
Upstairs, there is bedroom with a queen bed, attached bathroom and small balcony. Continue upward and enter the main floor of the house with its gourmet kitchen and adjacent dining room which seats eight. A spacious living room with picture windows boasts a bright, cheery ambiance, accentuated by the river rock fireplace. Outside, a deck has a gas grill and patio furniture. Just beyond the kitchen, a sitting room doubles as a bedroom with a queen sleeper sofa and deck. Another small flight of stairs leads to a bedroom with a queen bed, en suite bathroom and deck.
Perched on the top floor is the private master suite with a lodge pole king bed, walk-in closet and full bathroom with a double shower.
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Phoenix HomeTeton Village
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- The Garage
- Giovanni's Italian Restaurant
- Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse
- The Blue Lion
- Amangani Grill
- -the kitchen
- Local Restaurant and Bar
- Nani's Cucina Italiana
- Nikai Sushi
- Silver Dollar Grill
- Snake River Grill
- Trio An American Bistro
- Wild Sage @ The Rusty Parrot Lodge
- Mangy Moose
- Rendezvous Bistro
- Alpenrose at the Alpenhof Lodge
- Il Villagio Osteria
- The Peak @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- North Grille
- The Granary Restaurant
- Cascade Restaurant at Teton Mountain Lodge
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement