DetailsThis hand-crafted log cabin, located across from the Aspens, channels the whimsy of the Wild West with wall-mounted wildlife, rough-hewn log walls and lodge-pine furnishings. It is conveniently located four miles from Teton Village across from the Aspens and a shuttle stop.
The expansive living room features a massive river rock fireplace, replete with a wrought-iron screen, and three sofas that comfortably seat large groups. The open gourmet kitchen boasts custom cabinetry and new appliances as well as a breakfast nook with four stools. The adjacent dining room seats eight.
On the lower level, a bedroom offers a king bed and a daybed with a trundle and en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom on the first floor offers a double bed below a twin above. Upstairs, two bedrooms are furnished with queen beds. There is a loft at the top of the stairs with two twin beds, and an adjacent apartment has a private entrance, kitchenette, private deck and its own laundry area. This space has a queen bedroom and sofa bed.
Encircling the house is a two-tiered deck with a hot tub on the upper level and a gas grill on the lower level. Additional amenities include wireless Internet, a laundry room and a one-car garage.
*Please note that Mackers Cabin is undergoing an extensive renovation and new photos and details will be available in summer 2013.
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Mackers Cabin HomeWilson
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- The Garage
- Giovanni's Italian Restaurant
- Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse
- The Blue Lion
- Amangani Grill
- -the kitchen
- Local Restaurant and Bar
- Nani's Cucina Italiana
- Nikai Sushi
- Silver Dollar Grill
- Snake River Grill
- Trio An American Bistro
- Wild Sage @ The Rusty Parrot Lodge
- Mangy Moose
- Rendezvous Bistro
- Alpenrose at the Alpenhof Lodge
- Il Villagio Osteria
- The Peak @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- North Grille
- The Granary Restaurant
- Cascade Restaurant at Teton Mountain Lodge
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement