DetailsHomewood Suites Jackson is a premium all suite, pet-friendly hotel located just three blocks from town. Getting to the slopes is as easy as utilizing the on-site complimentary sthuttle or walking approximately one block to the START bus ($3 each way) and taking a quick ride to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Homewood Suites Jackson 1 bedroom suites feature a fully-equipped kitchen, comfortable living area and separate sleeping area. .
The master suite offers a king, queen or two double beds featuring down comforters, TV and private bath. In the living quarters, comfortable furniture surrounds a gas fireplace and TV. Also, there is a fully equipped kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and twin burner stove. The adjacent dining area conveniently doubles as a workspace. Breakfast is included every day, and dinner is available Monday through Thursday evenings.
These Jackson Hole ski vacation suites feature a small fitness room, an indoor swimming pool and hot tub. Covered parking, airport transportation and Wi-Fi are complimentary amenities at Homewood Suites Jackson.
Ski shuttle service
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Gift shop or newsstand
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Guest laundry facilities
Swimming pool - indoor
Hot tub - indoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Safe deposit box - front desk
Complimentary Airport transportation
Homewood Suites JacksonJackson
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- The Garage
- Giovanni's Italian Restaurant
- Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse
- The Blue Lion
- Amangani Grill
- -the kitchen
- Local Restaurant and Bar
- Nani's Cucina Italiana
- Nikai Sushi
- Silver Dollar Grill
- Snake River Grill
- Trio An American Bistro
- Wild Sage @ The Rusty Parrot Lodge
- Mangy Moose
- Rendezvous Bistro
- Alpenrose at the Alpenhof Lodge
- Il Villagio Osteria
- The Peak @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- North Grille
- The Granary Restaurant
- Cascade Restaurant at Teton Mountain Lodge
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement