DetailsSleeping up to eight guests, Colter Ridge Lodge is a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath Jackson Hole ski vacation home featuring a contemporary yet cozy style. It offers 4,145-square-feet, a three-sided fireplace and an indoor hot tub.
The flagstone foyer opens to the great room with floor -to-ceiling windows revealing forest views, salvaged-wood paneling and exposed log beams. Also accessed from the foyer, the den enclave has a flat-screen TV and desk. The master suite is also on the main floor and it is furnished with a king bed, walk-in closet and an en suite bath. One of the gems of Colter Ridge Lodge is its kitchen, which uniquely features a built-in charcoal grill, as well as granite countertops, breakfast nook, built-in desk and a center island. Accessed from the kitchen, the outdoor deck is equipped for al fresco dining, as it has a gas BBQ grill and patio furniture.
Downstairs is a family room with a game table, ample furniture, 55-inch TV and an entertainment system. The lowest level houses a junior master suite with a king bed and en suite bath. Sharing a bath are two guestrooms, each furnished with two twin beds. The fourth guestroom has a king bed, armchair, walk-in closet and an en suite bath with marble countertops. Amenities at Colter Ridge Lodge include a mudroom, two-car garage, washer and dryer and ski storage.
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
Hot tub - indoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Colter Ridge Lodge
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- The Garage
- Giovanni's Italian Restaurant
- Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse
- The Blue Lion
- Amangani Grill
- -the kitchen
- Local Restaurant and Bar
- Nani's Cucina Italiana
- Nikai Sushi
- Silver Dollar Grill
- Snake River Grill
- Trio An American Bistro
- Wild Sage @ The Rusty Parrot Lodge
- Mangy Moose
- Rendezvous Bistro
- Alpenrose at the Alpenhof Lodge
- Il Villagio Osteria
- The Peak @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- North Grille
- The Granary Restaurant
- Cascade Restaurant at Teton Mountain Lodge
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement