DetailsWith abundant personality and space, Cody Peak Lodge offers on-mountain luxury. This 6,800-square-foot home, nestled in the forest at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, is nearly ski in, ski out: the Moose Creek chairlift is within walking distance. With a tree house ambiance, the lodge features tall windows and bright décor – the perfect environment for large or multiple families on vacation.
The gourmet kitchen boasts top-of-the-line appliances and opens onto the dining area, where eight can eat comfortably in front of the large double-sided rock fireplace. The elegant, ample living room has high ceilings and tall picture windows. Outside, a patio beckons with a hot tub, gas grill and wooded yard.
Downstairs, there is a spacious family room, two bedrooms, two full baths, a sauna and one of two laundry rooms. The family room includes an entertainment center, a queen sleeper sofa and exercise equipment. One guest bedroom features a king bed and private bathroom, while the second bedroom welcomes kids with its cowboy-themed décor, two bunk beds, twin bed and en suite bathroom.
The third floor offers lofted views of the living room and two more bedrooms, as well as the second laundry room. One guest bedroom, whimsically furnished, includes a queen bed and attached bathroom The master suite features a king bed, picture windows and large bathroom.
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Cody Peak LodgeTeton Village
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- The Garage
- Giovanni's Italian Restaurant
- Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse
- The Blue Lion
- Amangani Grill
- -the kitchen
- Local Restaurant and Bar
- Nani's Cucina Italiana
- Nikai Sushi
- Silver Dollar Grill
- Snake River Grill
- Trio An American Bistro
- Wild Sage @ The Rusty Parrot Lodge
- Mangy Moose
- Rendezvous Bistro
- Alpenrose at the Alpenhof Lodge
- Il Villagio Osteria
- The Peak @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- North Grille
- The Granary Restaurant
- Cascade Restaurant at Teton Mountain Lodge
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement