DetailsThe perfect year-round outpost for families, this multi-level contemporary home offers all the comforts coupled with the convenience of Teton Village. Nestled in a forested residential area, it sits within walking distance from the ski lifts and a short drive away from Grand Teton National Park.
The lower level features a large family room with a bonus kitchenette and a small dining area – amenities that cater to multiple families sharing the house – as well as two bedrooms: a queen and a twin bunk bed connected by one large bathroom. It also includes a fitness room equipped with an elliptical machine, free weights and bench press.
The main floor includes a large eat-in, upgraded kitchen and a dining table that seats eight. In the adjacent living room, a wood-burning stove inspires fireside chats. The family room, also on this floor, boasts a wet bar complete with a sink and mini fridge with a half bathroom only steps away. The main level also includes two bedrooms with queen beds and a full bathroom.
The top floor offers three bedrooms. The master bedroom is furnished with a king bed and large en suite bathroom with two walk-in closets. Picture windows frame mountain views, and an office with a desk and chair allows for work interludes. A small den comes with a futon couch and sauna. Additional amenities include a hot tub and attached two-car garage.
Hot tub - outdoor
Steam room and/or sauna
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Best HouseTeton Village
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- The Garage
- Giovanni's Italian Restaurant
- Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse
- The Blue Lion
- Amangani Grill
- -the kitchen
- Local Restaurant and Bar
- Nani's Cucina Italiana
- Nikai Sushi
- Silver Dollar Grill
- Snake River Grill
- Trio An American Bistro
- Wild Sage @ The Rusty Parrot Lodge
- Mangy Moose
- Rendezvous Bistro
- Alpenrose at the Alpenhof Lodge
- Il Villagio Osteria
- The Peak @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- North Grille
- The Granary Restaurant
- Cascade Restaurant at Teton Mountain Lodge
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement