DetailsLive the ski in, ski out dream at this slopeside gem, located on the edge of the Bridger Teton National Forest, just east of the Union Pass chairlift. This home offers spectacular views of the valley below and the mountain above, and, belying its 3,500 square feet, the Barry Home feels like a cozy cabin.
Every detail is designed with the snow enthusiast in mind, from covered metal stairs for stress-free walking in ski boots to convenient storage and a heated drying closet for wet ski clothes.
The fully-equipped kitchen includes a wet bar, and the dining room is ringed by tall windows with mountain views and access to the deck and hot tub. The spacious living room is on the lower level and features a towering stone fireplace with built-in couches and window seats, creating an ideal environment for family gatherings. Ample windows frame spectacular views to the south, east and west.
The four bedrooms are tucked upstairs and share two full bathrooms. The spacious king bedroom has access to the deck. There are two twin bedrooms, and the fourth bedroom has two queen beds and deck access.
A single car bay in the back garage is accessible only by 4WD vehicles, and 2WD cars can use the front parking area.
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
Guest laundry facilities
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Barry HomeTeton Village
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- The Garage
- Giovanni's Italian Restaurant
- Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse
- The Blue Lion
- Amangani Grill
- -the kitchen
- Local Restaurant and Bar
- Nani's Cucina Italiana
- Nikai Sushi
- Silver Dollar Grill
- Snake River Grill
- Trio An American Bistro
- Wild Sage @ The Rusty Parrot Lodge
- Mangy Moose
- Rendezvous Bistro
- Alpenrose at the Alpenhof Lodge
- Il Villagio Osteria
- The Peak @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- North Grille
- The Granary Restaurant
- Cascade Restaurant at Teton Mountain Lodge
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement