Schweitzer is incredibly easy to get to thanks to nearby Spokane International Airport, which is about an hour and a half away. Once in Spokane you have several shuttle service options to choose from, or you can rent a car. Ski.com recommends renting a car during your Schweitzer ski trip so you can check out this beautiful region of Idaho, including the charming town of Sandpoint. To book your Schweitzer ski vacation flights or reserve a rental car of your choosing, call, or chat with, one of Ski.com’s knowledgeable Mountain Vacation Specialists.
• Follow signs to I-90 E/US-2 E. Drive on I-90 E for 34 miles.
• Take exit 12 for US-95 N. Drive on US-95 for 46 miles.
• Turn left onto Schweitzer Cut-Off Road.
• Turn right at the intersection onto North Boyer Road.
• Turn left at the "Welcome to Schweitzer" sign.