Just 1.5 hours from New York’s Albany airport, Mount Snow tops the list as one of the East’s easiest ski resorts to get to. Once you've landed in Albany you can opt for a ground transfer (bus or shuttle), or rent a car. Renting a car is a great option, as it allows you the freedom to explore the many sights and attractions in the Mount Snow area.
• Take I-787 north to Troy.
• Follow Route 7 east to Bennington, VT, where Route 7 East turns to Rt. 9 East.
• Follow Rt. 9 East 21 miles to Wilmington, VT.
• Turn left at the second stoplight onto Route 100 North.
• Continue on Route 100 North for nine miles to Mount Snow.