The Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley is renowned magnificent accommodations, impeccable service and memorable alpine setting. Situated on the pristine slopes of Deer Valley Resort it is the ultimate in hospitality, fine dining, spa services and year-round recreation. The European-style Lodge exudes Old World charm with cathedral ceilings and more than 145 stone fireplaces throughout the property.
Located mid mountain at 8,200 feet the Lodge is just minutes from Historic Main Street in Park City. There are 68 suites and 112 guest rooms, all of which are distinctive and include lavish amenities, some offer private hot tubs.
The Stein Eriksen Lodge offers award winning dining options. In addition to 24 hour room service guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the year at The Glitretind and Troll Hallen Lounge. Breakfast is included with rates during the winter season.
Park City, UT, USSlopeside or Ski-in/Ski-out
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer ValleyPark City, UT, US
- Christy Sports - Deer Valley
- 350 Main Brasserie
- Butcher's Chophouse
- Chez Betty
- Easy Street Brasserie at The Sky Lodge
- Goldener Hirsch
- J&G Grill at The St. Regis Deer Crest Resort
- Riverhorse on Main
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City
- The Glitretind Restaurant at Stein Eriksen Lodge
- The Mustang
- Westgate Grill @ The Westgate Resort and Spa - Park City
- Yuki Arashi
- Apex at Montage Deer Valley
- Fireside Dining (Deer Valley Resort)
- Mariposa (Deer Valley Resort)
- Royal Street Café (Deer Valley Resort)
- Seafood Buffet (Deer Valley Resort)
- Mountain Grill at The Yarrow Hotel & Conference Center
- Grappa Italian Restaurant
Policies including cancellation vary by property. With questions about this property’s policies, contact a Ski.com Mountain Vacation Specialist.