The Lofts are stylish and plush Deer Valley ski vacation condos with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths and 3,300 square feet. Comfortable sleeping arrangements throughout the homes make them well-suited for up to eleven guests. In fact, all 3 bedrooms are master suites with en suite baths. These identical master suites have king beds and premium baths with deep tubs.
The Lofts are designed and decorated in the mountain lodge tradition. The gourmet kitchen has a breakfast bar, granite countertops, pennant lighting and high-end appliances, including a six-burner stove nestled in a custom enclave. Adjoining to the kitchen is a formal dining table and built-in storage. Also on the main floor is the living room, which is furnished with a flat-screen TV and fireplace. The outdoor deck features a hot tub and patio furniture.
Each of these Deer Valley ski resort condos feature private a two-car garage, fire pit, BBQ grill and wet bar. Guests at The Lofts receive complimentary access to the luxurious Club Lespri, including its fitness facility, spa and top-notch restaurants.
- Christy Sports - Deer Valley
- 350 Main Brasserie
- Butcher's Chophouse
- Chez Betty
- Easy Street Brasserie at The Sky Lodge
- Goldener Hirsch
- J&G Grill at The St. Regis Deer Crest Resort
- Riverhorse on Main
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City
- The Glitretind Restaurant at Stein Eriksen Lodge
- The Mustang
- Westgate Grill @ The Westgate Resort and Spa - Park City
- Yuki Arashi
- Apex at Montage Deer Valley
- Fireside Dining (Deer Valley Resort)
- Mariposa (Deer Valley Resort)
- Royal Street Café (Deer Valley Resort)
- Seafood Buffet (Deer Valley Resort)
- Mountain Grill at The Yarrow Hotel & Conference Center
- Grappa Italian Restaurant
Policies including cancellation vary by property. With questions about this property’s policies, contact a Ski.com Mountain Vacation Specialist.