Belle Arbor is a Deer Valley ski vacation home in the exclusive Belle Arbor neighborhood, just one mile from Silver Lake Lodge. Belle Arbor offers quick access to the ski slopes by way of a short walk along a heated path which leads to an outdoor elevator. From there, skiers head down a ski trail that accesses Deer Valley Resort’s Silver Dollar and Last Chance ski runs. Truly a skier’s paradise, this home features a private outdoor hot tub.
This stunning home sleeps up to 10 guests by way of 4 bedrooms. Belle Arbor has 4 baths, including a luxurious master bath with a steam shower and Jacuzzi. Bed furnishings include a king bed in the master bedroom, a queen bed in the second bedroom, two sets of twin bunk beds in the third bedroom and two twin beds in the fourth bedroom. Belle Arbor’s living areas feature a gas fireplace, ample comfortable furniture, a dining table and a gourmet kitchen.
Designed with skiers in mind, this home has a mudroom with boot and glove dryers. Plus, there is a dedicated ski locker in the elevator room. Other amenities include a laundry room, Wi-Fi, three TV’s and bi-daily housekeeping. Complimentary shuttle service provides transportation throughout the area, and there is a private two-car garage.
- Christy Sports - Deer Valley
- 350 Main Brasserie
- Butcher's Chophouse
- Chez Betty
- Easy Street Brasserie at The Sky Lodge
- Goldener Hirsch
- J&G Grill at The St. Regis Deer Crest Resort
- Riverhorse on Main
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City
- The Glitretind Restaurant at Stein Eriksen Lodge
- The Mustang
- Westgate Grill @ The Westgate Resort and Spa - Park City
- Yuki Arashi
- Apex at Montage Deer Valley
- Fireside Dining (Deer Valley Resort)
- Mariposa (Deer Valley Resort)
- Royal Street Café (Deer Valley Resort)
- Seafood Buffet (Deer Valley Resort)
- Mountain Grill at The Yarrow Hotel & Conference Center
- Grappa Italian Restaurant
Policies including cancellation vary by property. With questions about this property’s policies, contact a Ski.com Mountain Vacation Specialist.