This breathtaking, four-bedroom home (2 King beds and 2 Queen beds) is set in the Solamere neighborhood of lower Deer Valley Resort. The home’s style is reminiscent of the mining history of the surrounding area. The open floor plan allows guests to relax and take in the stunning views. The house includes a great room with majestic vaulted ceilings, a business center, a reading sanctuary, and two identical master bedrooms each equipped with a large bath and a fireplace. In the kitchen you will find, state of the art appliances, marble countertops, remarkable lighting and slate wall accents. Slide into the private hot tub and let your worries slip away. A full wet bar provides a great way to entertain guest. The three car garage permits ample parking and a large mud room off of the garage is complete with a boot drying system. There is even a heated driveway to melt the snow away. Plug your iPod into the compatible entertainment system or cozy up next to the large fireplace with your favorite novel. During the ski season, complimentary in-town transportation and shuttles to the Snow King Lodge are available.
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
2665 Daystar CirclePark City
- Christy Sports - Deer Valley
- 350 Main Brasserie
- Butcher's Chophouse
- Chez Betty
- Easy Street Brasserie at The Sky Lodge
- Goldener Hirsch
- J&G Grill at The St. Regis Deer Crest Resort
- Riverhorse on Main
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City
- The Glitretind Restaurant at Stein Eriksen Lodge
- The Mustang
- Westgate Grill @ The Westgate Resort and Spa - Park City
- Yuki Arashi
- Apex at Montage Deer Valley
- Fireside Dining (Deer Valley Resort)
- Mariposa (Deer Valley Resort)
- Royal Street Café (Deer Valley Resort)
- Seafood Buffet (Deer Valley Resort)
- Mountain Grill at The Yarrow Hotel & Conference Center
- Grappa Italian Restaurant
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement