DetailsThe Villas at Crested Butte are upscale 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath units that are well-situated near the Silver Queen Lift and feature all the comforts of home. Sleeping up to eight people comfortably the unit is ideal for large families and groups of friends.
The Villas feature a fully equipped kitchen, private washer/dryer (so you don't have to overpack), a private balcony with stunning views of the rugged Mt. Crested Butte, as well as a BBQ grill and a garage. Sleeping arrangements include a queen bed in the master suite, another queen bedroom and a two twin bunk bedroom, perfect for children. The master suite features a Jacuzzi tub, which makes for ultimate relaxation after a full day on skiing or snowboarding at Crested Butte ski resort.
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement