Update: This sweepstakes is now over, but stay tuned for more great giveaways on our Facebook page!
The “There’s a Better Way to Keep Your #goggletan” photo contest submission period has officially ended and all we can say is… wow! From mowing the lawn in skis to hitchhiking in your birthday suit, your impressively creative submissions blew away the Ski.com marketing team, making it difficult to narrow down the entries to just 21. However, after much deliberation, we have our finalists! Visit our Facebook page to browse the 21 photos vying for a chance to win a trip to Valle Nevado, Chile, and vote for your favorite! You can vote for one photo per day until June 30. Then, on July 2 we will tally all the votes and award the winner with the grand prize, which includes:
- A seven-night stay at Valle Nevado’s Hotel Puerta del Sol
- Lift tickets for Valle Nevado, El Colorado and La Parva
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- A pair of POC Lobes goggles and a POC Fornix helmet
Because there are so many fantastic #goggletan photos, we’re also giving the four runners up with the most votes a pair of POC Lobes goggles. Thanks to everyone who submitted a photo and had fun with this contest — all of your photos are winners in our book! Now get out there and vote for your favorite!
And in the meantime, if you’re ready to book your own trip to South America this summer, visit the South America section of the Ski.com website or give us a call at 800-299-0656 to speak with one of our highly knowledgeable Mountain Vacation Specialists.
Latest posts by Alex Boyd (see all)
- Comparing Chile’s iconic ski resorts: Valle Nevado and Portillo - March 27, 2015
- Video: Banff and Lake Louise’s #ProjectSnow - March 13, 2015
- Video: Corbet’s Couloir, a day on the edge - February 25, 2015