There’s a better way to keep your goggle tan this summer, and we’re sending one lucky skier or snowboarder to South America to do just that… We’re excited to announce the top five #GoggleSelfie Photo Contest entries and the winner of our grand prize ski trip in Valle Nevado, Chile!
The people have spoken, and @astrombly’s underwater #GoggleSelfie takes home the ski trip with more than 1,200 votes. He receives the following prize package:
- 50% off LATAM Airlines Group flights to Santiago (valid from U.S. gateway cities for the lowest available fare at time of booking)
- 7 nights of lodging in a double room at Hotel Puerta del Sol
- Lift tickets for 2 people for entire length of stay + 2 Interconnect lift tickets to access El Colorado and La Parva
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Access to all Valle Nevado facilities including the Spa and Fitness Center
- POC Retina Big goggles to keep that goggle tan fresh in Chile
This prize is valid for travel between Aug. 22 and Sept. 26, 2014. It does not include airport transfers, lunch or extras, and it’s subject to availability and blackout dates.
The rest of the top five #GoggleSelfie entries also receive POC Retina Big goggles to work on their goggle tans stateside. Here are the second- through fifth-place entries:
- Second place: @morganbast
- Third place: Dagmar Teleky
- Fourth place: Joan Barbagiov
- Fifth place: @TB9788
See the submissions + save your spot in Valle Nevado!
Thank you to everyone who submitted a #GoggleSelfie! If you’d like to see all the submissions and learn more about Valle Nevado ski vacations, check out the links below!
Valle Nevado contest rules
Photo entries were submitted through June 16 at 8 a.m., at which time Ski.com selected the top 21 photos and started the voting process. Voting was open for one vote per hour until 12 p.m. MT on June 30. The photo with the most votes received the grand prize, and the top 5 photos received POC goggles. Winners were announced on June 30. For more details, see the official rules.
Questions or comments? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below or send an email to email@example.com.
Latest posts by Alex Boyd (see all)
- Top 2017 spring events at North American ski resorts - February 15, 2017
- The 2016-17 ski season has started - October 24, 2016
- Big snow storms hit Europe and British Columbia - October 14, 2016